Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Blumenthal Gallery, Post Number 1

I have been feeling so much more motivated to create and craft since we moved upstate last year, and I can't help wondering if some of my inspiration comes from the gorgeous original artwork that we've hung in our home. Most of the art we have displayed was created by members of my husband's family, and I feel very fortunate to have married into such a talented group of people! 


I thought I'd share some of these beautiful pieces, starting with the first one we put up, an abstract painting that hangs in our living room:




This painting was created by Jack, my father-in-law, and I love its bold colors and striking angles. Keep your eyes here for more work from the Blumenthal Gallery in the coming days!

No comments:

Post a Comment