Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Framed for the holidays

Waaaayyyy back in February, I wrote a post about a special project that I was working on, a cross-stitch of our home. To recap, here's a photo of our house:




My husband Steven created an illustration of our place last year, and gave it to me for Christmas:




Isn't it fabulous? I loved his design so much that I turned it into a cross-stitch pattern and stitched it up by the spring-time...




... but I *just* got around to framing it this month:




Why does it always take so long to get these things into a frame? At any rate, it feels great to finally get this tribute to our home up on the wall -- just in time for Thanksgiving. Now I just need to get a move on my holiday projects! Which seasonal crafts are you working on these days?

1 comment:

  1. Looks beautiful! Happy Thanksgiving - are you entertaining today?

    ReplyDelete