Sunday, December 5, 2010

Quickie wine glass tags from felt scraps

I hosted a brunch for some friends at our house about a month ago. Shortly before everyone arrived, I remembered that I had intended to whip up some wine glass tags so that everyone could keep their drinks straight throughout the day.


I already had the little round wire thingees in my craft stash. I don't remember where I bought them, but there are lots of etsy sellers who stock them:


wine charm rings via etsy seller ShantiSupplies


I didn't have time to make anything elaborate, so I decided to do something simple with the felt scraps that I had laying around in my craft room. I used my pinking shears to give the scraps a pretty edge, poked the wires through them, and voilà








I hope you're planning to do some fun holiday entertaining this month as well. L'chaim!

No comments:

Post a Comment