Saturday, March 6, 2010

Gift in the mail!

A dear colleague recently decided to move on from our workplace and return to teaching, which she is absolutely awesome at. (She's also an accomplished writer who would probably never end a sentence with the word "at," but that's why I'm published by Blogger and she's published by Simon and Schuster.)

ANYway, the fricking blizzard trapped me at home on her last day at work, which meant that I wasn't able to hand her this:


Oh yes. There's some cross-stitchy goodness in there. It's going into the mail shortly, and just as soon as I hear that it has made it to her, I'll post photos of the gift itself!

2 comments:

  1. You always were, and still are, one of the best gift-wrappers ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen! I feel exactly the same way about you! I still remember that you once sent me a gift that was beautifully wrapped in kitchen towels & ribbons. It was eco-friendly, practical & adorable! (And years later, those towels are still seeing action in my kitchen!)

    ReplyDelete